On behalf of the management and staff at Amadria Park Šibenik & Marina, we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Šibenik. Our team is dedicated to making sure that your stay is pleasurable.
Our Yacht Marina is situated in the bay right next to the Amadria Park Šibenik Camping.
Amadria Yacht Marina is specific because of its great geographic location, good wind protection and vicinity of the Krka and Kornati national parks, pitoresque and beautiful archipelago of Šibenik with its numerous islands, islets and cliffs. Every sailor is interested in the numerous bays with the crystal clear sea.
Amadria Yacht Marina is surrounded by a beautiful landscape and lush Mediterranean vegetation. In the middle of the Marina there is a little island where you can freshen up and relax in the Captain’s Club coffee bar.
- Marina is accepting transient vessels under national safety rules
- Office is open to the public
- Marina is currently taking bookings
- Staff is answering phones and emails daily
- International flags docking arrivals are allowed (for allowed Nations)
- Vendor access is allowed
- Group and social activity is allowed under Government rules
- Dock staff is present
- Security patrols 24/7
- Masks are required indoors
- To enter the Croatia you will need:
- Completed Passenger Locator Form
- EU Digital COVID Certificate or COVID-19 digital green certificate
- Whoever is unable to present a green Covid-19 certification of vaccination will nevertheless be required to present a negative swab test, as stated above, undergo self-isolation for a period of 5 days, under medical supervision, and then a mandatory repeat the (molecular or antigen) swab test.
For more information, visit koronavirus.hr/en and read daily reports on https://www.croatiacovid19.info/Marina is open to International traffic for allowed Nations
Advanced reservations are strongly recommended. Berthing is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. We ask that you provide advanced notice, when feasible, of your approximate arrival time so we can be fully prepared for your arrival and minimize any inconvenience to you. Customs must be provided with 72 hours advanced notice to report a firm arrival location and estimated time of arrival.
Please Note: Captains and his/her assignee must check-in/check-out with the marina office for each stay unless otherwise arranged with marina management.
Check-Out: 10:30 am Check-In: 4:30 pm
Upon approach to the marina lagoon, please hail the marina. At that time a slip assignment will be provided as well as directions to the slip. Dock attendants will guide you in and assist you with docking. Once comfortably settled, we ask that you visit our marina office to check-in. The staff will quickly register you and answer any questions.
Upon departure, we request you contact the marina office 1-2 hours prior to departure to ensure all items are in order. Please visit the marina office in order to obtain the balance of the account which must be paid prior to departure. A receipt can be provided at the marina office or emailed upon request to the email address provided at the time of check-in.
EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT
If a slip is occupied after 10:30 am on the day of your scheduled departure, an additional night’s dockage will be charged to your account.
We will do our absolute best to accommodate your requests whenever possible. In most cases, if your slip is available prior to 4:30 pm on the day of your arrival, or after 10:30 am on the day of your departure, we will allow you to remain in the slip at no additional charge. Prior arrangements must be made with the marina office for early arrival or delayed departure in order to avoid unnecessary charges.
CONTACT & HOURS OF OPERATION
Customs & Immigration Office
Contact the marina office to arrange for clearance.
Port Captain’s Hours of Operation:
Mon. – Fri. 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Closed on weekends & holidays
CUSTOMS & IMMIGRATION INFORMATION
Please note: We do our best to ensure this information is up-to-date, however, this is strictly for informational purposes only. We recommend reviewing the Customs and Immigration site for the destination requirements.
Customs & Immigration Office
A Customs & Immigration Office is located near the marina, however, transportation is highly suggested and can be arranged prior to arrival.
Those reaching the port of entry after closing hours are required to raise a quarantine flag and report in the next morning.
In order to clear in and out of the Immigration Office, you will need the following:
- Vessel registration documents
- Vessel clearance documentation from the last port of call
- Copy of passenger/crew list
- Passports of all crew and guests
- Copy of the Ship’s Registry
SAFETY EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
All vessels cruising the Mediterranean waters should have the following safety equipment on-board:
- Functional life-vests for all passengers
- Parachute, orange, and para-rocket flares
- Bell and/or Whistle
- Fire Extinguisher
- VHF Radio
- First-aid Kit
Drive distance: Šibenik – Split airport 60 km
Drive distance: Šibenik – Zadar airport 85 km
HEALTH / PHARMACY
+ 385 22 641 641 Šibenik Hospital
To make your stay with us more enjoyable, the following set of guidelines should be followed. These are merely suggested rules of etiquette and regulations to make the Marina and its facilities more enjoyable for all customers.
- Do not leave garbage on the docks or common areas to be picked up. Garbage should be bagged and tied and then properly placed in designated receptacles, or be placed in the garbage truck, not loosely scattered or abandoned.
- Oils and fuels should be disposed of properly and not in Marina trash cans. Please ask for assistance when disposing of oils, fuels, or chemicals. Your concern for the environment helps.
- Try not to introduce any effluents into the Marina lagoon. Use holding tanks if possible.
- Do not attempt to turn on your own water and electricity. Please have a dock attendant provide the service. Using pliers or screwdrivers will damage the equipment and you will be charged. It is suggested that you read meters (if applicable) along with our dock attendant to ensure accuracy.
- Anyone caught taking water from another yacht’s tap shall be responsible for the entire water cost of the metered yacht. Please use your own water.
- Keep power cords and water hoses in a neat and orderly fashion so that no one will trip in the dark or while carrying objects.
- Please wash sails on lawn areas where water outlets and drying spaces are available, or do it aboard your yacht.
- When marking anchor chains with paint, use paper or cardboard beneath your chain to keep wet paint off the docks and other customers’ shoes.
- When cleaning dinghies, make sure you rinse debris and growth off of the docks when finished.
- Lock the vessel when leaving it unattended.
- Lock your dinghies and outboard at night.
- Try to keep excessive noise down after 10:00 pm.
- Do not utilize power sanders or grinders while completing minor vessel repairs.
- Barbecue and cooking on the docks is prohibited. Barbecue and cooking should be done on board in suitable equipment and self contained. Any other way is dangerous and frowned upon. Kindly clean up after yourself when finished. Charcoal ash and debris are not to be disposed of into the lagoon.
- If bright deck lights or spot lights are to be used at night, avoid pointing them at nearby boats, especially down or into their cabins.
- Pets need to be kept on a leash or in an acceptable carrying case. Please be sure to clean up after your pets. Owners will be responsible for any damages caused by unattended pets.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
General terms and conditions you can download HERE